Warrior Cats RPG
Welcome to Warrior Cats RPG! We are totally free and made solely for the purpose of fun! Once you are registered you can post and reply to topics such as chats, dungeons roleplay, or the main clans roleplay, where you can play as your character in your favorite clan from Erin Hunter's series. And if you are already registered, thank you very much for joining the community! We appreciate everycat's contribution and we hope to grow over time. Thank you!
Warrior Cats RPG
Welcome to Warrior Cats RPG! We are totally free and made solely for the purpose of fun! Once you are registered you can post and reply to topics such as chats, dungeons roleplay, or the main clans roleplay, where you can play as your character in your favorite clan from Erin Hunter's series. And if you are already registered, thank you very much for joining the community! We appreciate everycat's contribution and we hope to grow over time. Thank you!
Warrior Cats RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Warrior Cats RPG, a free roleplay site! We're just starting off, so please consider joining the community! :)

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Warrior Cats the RPG! Feel free to post to the forums or create your own!
All Gatherings are postponed until we have a decent number of clan members for WindClan, ShadowClan, ThunderClan, and RiverClan.

ForestClan~Clan of the clever and brave! RP and joining!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
❤ No More Pain ❤
❤ No More Pain ❤

ForestClan~Clan of the clever and brave! RP and joining! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ForestClan~Clan of the clever and brave! RP and joining!   ForestClan~Clan of the clever and brave! RP and joining! - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 6:41 am

The tom dashed forewords towards the fresh kill pile and took all he could hold (Two mice, a vole and a rabbit) before dashing back over to his bush. He looked around with rapid eyes before running off again into the forest with his stolen prey.
Back to top Go down
ArtsieArtie
Vole Stalker
ArtsieArtie

Cat Character Sheet
Name: Sparrow
Personality:

PostSubject: Re: ForestClan~Clan of the clever and brave! RP and joining!   ForestClan~Clan of the clever and brave! RP and joining! - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 9:56 pm

Bluemoon faintly heard something,the rustle of prey possibly,but it was too hard to tell since she was partially deaf.
Back to top Go down
❤ No More Pain ❤
❤ No More Pain ❤

PostSubject: Re: ForestClan~Clan of the clever and brave! RP and joining!   ForestClan~Clan of the clever and brave! RP and joining! - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 10:56 pm

Smokespuddle placed the prey in his den underground in the cave systems before sneaking back to the camp. He looked over at a confused looking she-cat and flicked his ears his crippled leg sticking out at an awkward angle before dashing towards the fresh-kill pile once more.
Back to top Go down
ArtsieArtie
Vole Stalker
ArtsieArtie

Cat Character Sheet
Personality:

PostSubject: Re: ForestClan~Clan of the clever and brave! RP and joining!   ForestClan~Clan of the clever and brave! RP and joining! - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 8:41 pm

This time she knew she had heard something. Bluemoon glanced over to Smokespuddle as he dashed to the fresh-kill pile yet again. "Hello,may I ask what you are doing?" She asked,her right ear facing the tom.
Back to top Go down
❤ No More Pain ❤
❤ No More Pain ❤

PostSubject: Re: ForestClan~Clan of the clever and brave! RP and joining!   ForestClan~Clan of the clever and brave! RP and joining! - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 2:50 am

The tom froze in his place and his head snapped to the left his crippled leg failing him as he tried to turn around sending him tumbling to the ground. He hissed pushing himself back to his paws and fluffing up his fur, "I'm hunting."
Back to top Go down
ArtsieArtie
Vole Stalker
ArtsieArtie

Cat Character Sheet
Personality:

PostSubject: Re: ForestClan~Clan of the clever and brave! RP and joining!   ForestClan~Clan of the clever and brave! RP and joining! - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 10:45 pm

"Really? I may be a medicine cat,but i know what hunting is." She stated,glaring at him. "Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
❤ No More Pain ❤
❤ No More Pain ❤

PostSubject: Re: ForestClan~Clan of the clever and brave! RP and joining!   ForestClan~Clan of the clever and brave! RP and joining! - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 11:59 pm

Smokespuddle flattened his ears against his head, "I'm fine" the grey tom hissed at her.
Back to top Go down
ArtsieArtie
Vole Stalker
ArtsieArtie

Cat Character Sheet
Personality:

PostSubject: Re: ForestClan~Clan of the clever and brave! RP and joining!   ForestClan~Clan of the clever and brave! RP and joining! - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 9:03 am

"No need to act like that. I also have something that makes me different." She said,warily moving towards him. Besides he wouldn't get too far with a leg like that.
Back to top Go down
❤ No More Pain ❤
❤ No More Pain ❤

PostSubject: Re: ForestClan~Clan of the clever and brave! RP and joining!   ForestClan~Clan of the clever and brave! RP and joining! - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 10:52 pm

Smokespuddle stared at the approaching she-cat. He fluffed out his fur trying to seem threatening though his leg was jutting out at an awkward angle making his apperance less threatening, "I-" he looked back at his leg breaking the stare at the other she-cat before his head snapped back seeing her closer then before.
Back to top Go down
ArtsieArtie
Vole Stalker
ArtsieArtie

Cat Character Sheet
Personality:

PostSubject: Re: ForestClan~Clan of the clever and brave! RP and joining!   ForestClan~Clan of the clever and brave! RP and joining! - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 7:01 pm

"Sit down now." I demanded,my eyes narrowed to look like a snake's as I approached him. It was clear that he wouldn't let me help him unless I used force.
Back to top Go down
❤ No More Pain ❤
❤ No More Pain ❤

PostSubject: Re: ForestClan~Clan of the clever and brave! RP and joining!   ForestClan~Clan of the clever and brave! RP and joining! - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 11:47 pm

Smokespuddle snarled, "I'm a rouge. I don't have to listen to you." but going back on his own words he sat down his eyes looking around nervously and he shifted his position constantly as if he just couldn't get settled.
Back to top Go down
ArtsieArtie
Vole Stalker
ArtsieArtie

Cat Character Sheet
Personality:

PostSubject: Re: ForestClan~Clan of the clever and brave! RP and joining!   ForestClan~Clan of the clever and brave! RP and joining! - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 3:37 pm

"Yes,but you need help and you're in my clan's camp!" I snarled,moving towards him. I calmed myself down a bit,before talking to him once again, "Please let me help you."
Back to top Go down
❤ No More Pain ❤
❤ No More Pain ❤

PostSubject: Re: ForestClan~Clan of the clever and brave! RP and joining!   ForestClan~Clan of the clever and brave! RP and joining! - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 6:04 am

Smokespuddle's ears flicked thinking it over before sighing and sticking his leg out to show her, "There's nothing you can do, its been like that since I was a kit."
Back to top Go down
ArtsieArtie
Vole Stalker
ArtsieArtie

Cat Character Sheet
Personality:

PostSubject: Re: ForestClan~Clan of the clever and brave! RP and joining!   ForestClan~Clan of the clever and brave! RP and joining! - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 5:33 pm

"As have I." I placed a paw gently on it,moving it to my deaf ear. "I can't hear in this one." I said. "Are you hungry?"
Back to top Go down
❤ No More Pain ❤
❤ No More Pain ❤

PostSubject: Re: ForestClan~Clan of the clever and brave! RP and joining!   ForestClan~Clan of the clever and brave! RP and joining! - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 11:00 pm

The tom shook his silver head and stared down at his paws, "I have some at my den.."
Back to top Go down
ArtsieArtie
Vole Stalker
ArtsieArtie

Cat Character Sheet
Personality:

PostSubject: Re: ForestClan~Clan of the clever and brave! RP and joining!   ForestClan~Clan of the clever and brave! RP and joining! - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 4:53 pm

"What's your name? Mine is Bluemoon." I said.
Back to top Go down
❤ No More Pain ❤
❤ No More Pain ❤

PostSubject: Re: ForestClan~Clan of the clever and brave! RP and joining!   ForestClan~Clan of the clever and brave! RP and joining! - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 1:23 am

Smokespuddle flicked his ears unsure if he should trust this she-cat, after standing there for a few minutes debating this matter he spoke, "My name is Smokespuddle."
Back to top Go down
ArtsieArtie
Vole Stalker
ArtsieArtie

Cat Character Sheet
Personality:

PostSubject: Re: ForestClan~Clan of the clever and brave! RP and joining!   ForestClan~Clan of the clever and brave! RP and joining! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 8:14 pm

"It's nice to meet you Smokespuddle." the she cat bowed,her tail erect as she looked the tom over. Aside from his leg,he was practically scarless.
Back to top Go down
❤ No More Pain ❤
❤ No More Pain ❤

PostSubject: Re: ForestClan~Clan of the clever and brave! RP and joining!   ForestClan~Clan of the clever and brave! RP and joining! - Page 3 EmptyMon May 05, 2014 4:26 am

He awkwardly licked down some chest fur which had fluffed up as he scanned the clearing nervously, "It's nice to meet you too."
Back to top Go down
ArtsieArtie
Vole Stalker
ArtsieArtie

Cat Character Sheet
Personality:

PostSubject: Re: ForestClan~Clan of the clever and brave! RP and joining!   ForestClan~Clan of the clever and brave! RP and joining! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 11:57 pm

"Could you just step into my den for a moment? I'll be there in a second." She asked the tom,even though her tone stated that it was a command.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ForestClan~Clan of the clever and brave! RP and joining!   ForestClan~Clan of the clever and brave! RP and joining! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

ForestClan~Clan of the clever and brave! RP and joining!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3