Warrior Cats RPG
Welcome to Warrior Cats RPG! We are totally free and made solely for the purpose of fun! Once you are registered you can post and reply to topics such as chats, dungeons roleplay, or the main clans roleplay, where you can play as your character in your favorite clan from Erin Hunter's series. And if you are already registered, thank you very much for joining the community! We appreciate everycat's contribution and we hope to grow over time. Thank you!
Warrior Cats RPG
Welcome to Warrior Cats RPG! We are totally free and made solely for the purpose of fun! Once you are registered you can post and reply to topics such as chats, dungeons roleplay, or the main clans roleplay, where you can play as your character in your favorite clan from Erin Hunter's series. And if you are already registered, thank you very much for joining the community! We appreciate everycat's contribution and we hope to grow over time. Thank you!
Warrior Cats RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Warrior Cats RPG, a free roleplay site! We're just starting off, so please consider joining the community! :)

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Warrior Cats the RPG! Feel free to post to the forums or create your own!
All Gatherings are postponed until we have a decent number of clan members for WindClan, ShadowClan, ThunderClan, and RiverClan.

ForestClan~Clan of the clever and brave! RP and joining!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Gravelclaw
Administrator
Administrator
Gravelclaw

Cat Character Sheet
Name: Creek
Personality:

ForestClan~Clan of the clever and brave! RP and joining! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ForestClan~Clan of the clever and brave! RP and joining!   ForestClan~Clan of the clever and brave! RP and joining! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 6:04 pm

"Sure." Thunderpool mewed. He was all for spending some time with his crush leader
Back to top Go down
Forest
Mouse Finder

PostSubject: Re: ForestClan~Clan of the clever and brave! RP and joining!   ForestClan~Clan of the clever and brave! RP and joining! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 12:54 am

ForestStar smiled at him and began walking to the camp entrance. "So how are things going for you? We don't really talk much."
Back to top Go down
Gravelclaw
Administrator
Administrator
Gravelclaw

Cat Character Sheet
Personality:

PostSubject: Re: ForestClan~Clan of the clever and brave! RP and joining!   ForestClan~Clan of the clever and brave! RP and joining! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 4:23 pm

"Things are going great!" he said with a purr "We've had plenty of prey, we haven't been attacked in a season, and I'm getting to be with... uh, never mind that last part." he meowed sheepishly
Back to top Go down
Forest
Mouse Finder

PostSubject: Re: ForestClan~Clan of the clever and brave! RP and joining!   ForestClan~Clan of the clever and brave! RP and joining! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 10:18 pm

A light blush spread across ForestStar's muzzle. "Y-Yeah..Clan life truly if great." She mumbled. Suddenly her ears perked up. "I smell mouse.."
Back to top Go down
Gravelclaw
Administrator
Administrator
Gravelclaw

Cat Character Sheet
Personality:

PostSubject: Re: ForestClan~Clan of the clever and brave! RP and joining!   ForestClan~Clan of the clever and brave! RP and joining! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 1:27 am

He spotted the creature scuttling beneath a leaf. He slid down into a crouch, his tail flicking slightly, as he stalked towards it. Once he got within pouncing distance he lept off the forest floor, but slipped on some wet leaves, and flopped onto the mouse, breaking it's neck. "That was dreadful." he muttered to himself, as he carried it back to Foreststar
Back to top Go down
Forest
Mouse Finder

PostSubject: Re: ForestClan~Clan of the clever and brave! RP and joining!   ForestClan~Clan of the clever and brave! RP and joining! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 8:14 pm

ForestStar was quietly giggling at the sight of seeing her deputy fall. "Y-You ok?" She tried her best to ask seriously, but her laughing was drowning it out.
Back to top Go down
Gravelclaw
Administrator
Administrator
Gravelclaw

Cat Character Sheet
Personality:

PostSubject: Re: ForestClan~Clan of the clever and brave! RP and joining!   ForestClan~Clan of the clever and brave! RP and joining! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 9:27 pm

"Yes, I'm fine." he gave a small chuckle at himself, and set the mouse down for his leader "I hope you don't mind if it's a bit... flat."
Back to top Go down
Forest
Mouse Finder

PostSubject: Re: ForestClan~Clan of the clever and brave! RP and joining!   ForestClan~Clan of the clever and brave! RP and joining! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 11:09 pm

That set her off. In an instant ForestStar was on her back, laughing uncontrollably. "Y-Yeah!" She sputtered. "I-It's..f-Fine!" She managed to choke out over her laughing fits.
Back to top Go down
Gravelclaw
Administrator
Administrator
Gravelclaw

Cat Character Sheet
Personality:

PostSubject: Re: ForestClan~Clan of the clever and brave! RP and joining!   ForestClan~Clan of the clever and brave! RP and joining! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 11:30 pm

Thunderpool gave her a weird look, but then started laughing as well. After he had finished he choked out "You really should eat now."
Back to top Go down
Forest
Mouse Finder

PostSubject: Re: ForestClan~Clan of the clever and brave! RP and joining!   ForestClan~Clan of the clever and brave! RP and joining! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 12:44 am

ForestStar nodded and got up, using her tail to brush off some of the dust on her. "Sorry..I laugh easily.." Her tail began to droop. "You probably think I'm a bad leader..I personally don't think I'm cut out for this.." She mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Gravelclaw
Administrator
Administrator
Gravelclaw

Cat Character Sheet
Personality:

PostSubject: Re: ForestClan~Clan of the clever and brave! RP and joining!   ForestClan~Clan of the clever and brave! RP and joining! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 1:39 am

"What! No, your a fantastic leader, and I'm not just saying that. Most other leaders are stubborn and have no sense of humor, but that's why your great!" he said with a smile
Back to top Go down
Forest
Mouse Finder

PostSubject: Re: ForestClan~Clan of the clever and brave! RP and joining!   ForestClan~Clan of the clever and brave! RP and joining! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 10:23 am

ForestStar gave him a hopeful glance. "Are you sure? I could end up leading my clan into death with all my 'humor' " she said with a sigh. She had been feeling like this for a while.
Back to top Go down
Gravelclaw
Administrator
Administrator
Gravelclaw

Cat Character Sheet
Personality:

PostSubject: Re: ForestClan~Clan of the clever and brave! RP and joining!   ForestClan~Clan of the clever and brave! RP and joining! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 6:07 pm

"Trust me, you'll be fine." He said with sympathy "And don't worry, if anything happens I'll protect you with my life."
Back to top Go down
Forest
Mouse Finder

PostSubject: Re: ForestClan~Clan of the clever and brave! RP and joining!   ForestClan~Clan of the clever and brave! RP and joining! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 7:32 pm

ForestStar looked at him with a stern look in her eyes. "Don't say that. EVER. Your life is valuable. it's the only one you have, and if somthing dose happen to me, I'm leaving the clan in your paws."
Back to top Go down
Gravelclaw
Administrator
Administrator
Gravelclaw

Cat Character Sheet
Personality:

PostSubject: Re: ForestClan~Clan of the clever and brave! RP and joining!   ForestClan~Clan of the clever and brave! RP and joining! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 7:58 pm

"But I have to! What kind of deputy would I be if I didn't protect my leader?" he thought back to his ceremony, when he became deputy, swearing he would protect her
Back to top Go down
Forest
Mouse Finder

PostSubject: Re: ForestClan~Clan of the clever and brave! RP and joining!   ForestClan~Clan of the clever and brave! RP and joining! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 8:05 pm

ForestStar's heart beat a little faster. "It's different. I don't mean it as a leader." She mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Gravelclaw
Administrator
Administrator
Gravelclaw

Cat Character Sheet
Personality:

PostSubject: Re: ForestClan~Clan of the clever and brave! RP and joining!   ForestClan~Clan of the clever and brave! RP and joining! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 10:09 pm

"Wh, what? Then what do you mean?" he stuttered. His mind was a battle of thoughts, all having to do with what his leader was about to say
Back to top Go down
Forest
Mouse Finder

PostSubject: Re: ForestClan~Clan of the clever and brave! RP and joining!   ForestClan~Clan of the clever and brave! RP and joining! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 10:41 pm

ForestStar pawed the ground nervously. "Your..special." She muttered. "Important." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Gravelclaw
Administrator
Administrator
Gravelclaw

Cat Character Sheet
Personality:

PostSubject: Re: ForestClan~Clan of the clever and brave! RP and joining!   ForestClan~Clan of the clever and brave! RP and joining! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 11:25 pm

"Important? How? I'm nothing special." he muttered. He was almost disappointed with what Foreststar said
Back to top Go down
ArtsieArtie
Vole Stalker
ArtsieArtie

Cat Character Sheet
Name: Sparrow
Personality:

PostSubject: Re: ForestClan~Clan of the clever and brave! RP and joining!   ForestClan~Clan of the clever and brave! RP and joining! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 12:27 am

Bluemoon opened her blue eyes,waking up unusually late. The blue-grey she yawned and got up,brushing off the bits of moss on her fur. "I suppose I'll need to take some borage to Riverpelt." She silently murmured,her leaf ear not hearing a thing like usual. Bluemoon walked out of her den,a few borage leaves in her jaw as she trotted over to the nursery. "Raibpelt?" She asked,setting the borage down.
Back to top Go down
Forest
Mouse Finder

PostSubject: Re: ForestClan~Clan of the clever and brave! RP and joining!   ForestClan~Clan of the clever and brave! RP and joining! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 9:29 am

ForestStar sighed and sat down. "Look, I'm just going to say it. ThunderPool, I like you." She stated then glanced up at him. "Ok?"
Back to top Go down
Gravelclaw
Administrator
Administrator
Gravelclaw

Cat Character Sheet
Personality:

PostSubject: Re: ForestClan~Clan of the clever and brave! RP and joining!   ForestClan~Clan of the clever and brave! RP and joining! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 5:51 pm

"You do? That's fantastic! I really like you! Honestly, I thought you didn't." he said with a glance down, but quickly looked back up with a look of infinite happiness
Back to top Go down
Forest
Mouse Finder

PostSubject: Re: ForestClan~Clan of the clever and brave! RP and joining!   ForestClan~Clan of the clever and brave! RP and joining! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 1:51 pm

ForestStar purred and nuzzled him. "I'm so glad, I was afraid you wouldn't like me.."
She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Gravelclaw
Administrator
Administrator
Gravelclaw

Cat Character Sheet
Personality:

PostSubject: Re: ForestClan~Clan of the clever and brave! RP and joining!   ForestClan~Clan of the clever and brave! RP and joining! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 3:40 pm

Thunderpool returned the muzzle, and gave her a lick on the nose "I'm surprised you didn't notice earlier, with all my babbling about you. But this is a huge relief, now I don't have to keep my love a secret!" he meowed with happiness
Back to top Go down
Forest
Mouse Finder

PostSubject: Re: ForestClan~Clan of the clever and brave! RP and joining!   ForestClan~Clan of the clever and brave! RP and joining! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 3:18 pm

"Oh." ForestStar mewed, surprised. "I didn't notice a thing, I thought you were just being friendly.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ForestClan~Clan of the clever and brave! RP and joining!   ForestClan~Clan of the clever and brave! RP and joining! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

ForestClan~Clan of the clever and brave! RP and joining!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next