Warrior Cats RPG
Welcome to Warrior Cats RPG! We are totally free and made solely for the purpose of fun! Once you are registered you can post and reply to topics such as chats, dungeons roleplay, or the main clans roleplay, where you can play as your character in your favorite clan from Erin Hunter's series. And if you are already registered, thank you very much for joining the community! We appreciate everycat's contribution and we hope to grow over time. Thank you!
Warrior Cats RPG
Welcome to Warrior Cats RPG! We are totally free and made solely for the purpose of fun! Once you are registered you can post and reply to topics such as chats, dungeons roleplay, or the main clans roleplay, where you can play as your character in your favorite clan from Erin Hunter's series. And if you are already registered, thank you very much for joining the community! We appreciate everycat's contribution and we hope to grow over time. Thank you!
Warrior Cats RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Warrior Cats RPG, a free roleplay site! We're just starting off, so please consider joining the community! :)

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Warrior Cats the RPG! Feel free to post to the forums or create your own!
All Gatherings are postponed until we have a decent number of clan members for WindClan, ShadowClan, ThunderClan, and RiverClan.

StarClan: The Meetingplace

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
.:Eaglestar the Wise:.
Webmaster
Webmaster

Cat Character Sheet
Name: Eaglestar
Personality: Calm and serious, sneaky and careful.

StarClan: The Meetingplace Empty
PostSubject: StarClan: The Meetingplace   StarClan: The Meetingplace EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 3:56 pm

The starry area where only the most senior StarClan warriors can come regularly. It is the place where the medicine cats enter StarClan, and also where new members of the starry ancestors are welcomed.
Back to top Go down
https://warriorcatstherpg.forumotion.com
Webmaster
Webmaster

Cat Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: StarClan: The Meetingplace   StarClan: The Meetingplace EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 11:00 pm

Eaglestar sighed, feeling the now-familar tingling in his pelt, warning him of a new arrival. He padded silently into the clearing, standing next to the starlit pool in the center. The ground shook slightly, and a small kit's body began to emerge from the depths of the pool, its eyes closed and blood splattering off of its small fluffed pelt. Eaglestar felt mini droplets of tears falling down his face at the sight of such a small, helpless arrival. (Remedy)
Back to top Go down
❤ No More Pain ❤
❤ No More Pain ❤

PostSubject: Re: StarClan: The Meetingplace   StarClan: The Meetingplace EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 6:27 pm

(Oh wait thats me, oh god I can't remember how Remedy died, I think she got murdered.)

Remedy's small, fluffy, fragile white and cream body shook gently in what seemed to her to be a forever lasting sleep or maybe a forever lasting nightmare she couldn't run away from, her ears slowly perked as her senses came around slowly pushing herself up into a sitting position to look up at the tall tom in front of her and squealed trying to stumble back away from him.
Back to top Go down
ArtsieArtie
Vole Stalker
ArtsieArtie

Cat Character Sheet
Name: Sparrow
Personality:

PostSubject: Re: StarClan: The Meetingplace   StarClan: The Meetingplace EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 5:40 pm

((I'm not sure how to start with Ivyvine))
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Webmaster

Cat Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: StarClan: The Meetingplace   StarClan: The Meetingplace EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 11:02 pm

(Ivyvine isn't new right? So she could start in the camp and/or the forest pr wherever you think is best.)
Eaglestar let out a deep-voiced and faint chuckle, the kind that come from wise old oracles. Eaglestar looked at the kitten with a warm, small smile, then reached a paw out to her. "You might want to get off the water- you don't want to get wet, or block any new arrivals." Nodding slowly, Eaglestar beckoned the kitten forward. "I know you're scared, but believe me; here, everyone is friends." He nudged his paw forward a bit more, trying to look warm and welcoming.
Back to top Go down
ArtsieArtie
Vole Stalker
ArtsieArtie

Cat Character Sheet
Personality:

PostSubject: Re: StarClan: The Meetingplace   StarClan: The Meetingplace EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 12:11 am

A smile soon came across Ivyvine's face as she saw the kitten,reminding her of her own daughters. She sat beside Eaglestar,awaiting for the kit to get out of the water.
Back to top Go down
❤ No More Pain ❤
❤ No More Pain ❤

PostSubject: Re: StarClan: The Meetingplace   StarClan: The Meetingplace EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 4:27 am

((Hmm.. I guess I will say she and her brother Curse were playing near the cliff and Remedy slipped causing her to reach out and grab Curse but dropped her and she fell down being slashed to death by a mountain lion... Problem solved.))

Remedy looked at the paw which through her eyes was untrustworthy, she looked down at the water she was belly deep in a quietly circled around the paw and stood a fair way away from the two Starclan cats, "I-i want m-mama."
Back to top Go down
ArtsieArtie
Vole Stalker
ArtsieArtie

Cat Character Sheet
Personality:

PostSubject: Re: StarClan: The Meetingplace   StarClan: The Meetingplace EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 8:00 pm

"Little one,who is your mother?" She asked,noting the worried look the kit had. She moved back a little,allowing space for her,sensing that she was confused and scared about what was happening.
Back to top Go down
❤ No More Pain ❤
❤ No More Pain ❤

PostSubject: Re: StarClan: The Meetingplace   StarClan: The Meetingplace EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 10:36 pm

"M-my mama? My mama's name is A-astrid," Remedy looked up at the shimmering she-cat with untrustworthy soft brown eyes, the cream and white kitten looked around her for a way to escape if she needed to run away.
Back to top Go down
ArtsieArtie
Vole Stalker
ArtsieArtie

Cat Character Sheet
Personality:

PostSubject: Re: StarClan: The Meetingplace   StarClan: The Meetingplace EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 2:57 am

"Do you know where you are?" She asked,drifting closer to the kit,laying her silver tail on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
❤ No More Pain ❤
❤ No More Pain ❤

PostSubject: Re: StarClan: The Meetingplace   StarClan: The Meetingplace EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 8:29 am

"N-no, I d-don't know where I am, but I'm not in the dungeons," Remedy looked down at her cream and white paws that were splattered with a scarlett liquid which set a sad tone to the bright fur.
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Webmaster

Cat Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: StarClan: The Meetingplace   StarClan: The Meetingplace EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 10:11 am

Eaglestar sighed and sat back, drawing in his paw. He chuckled a bit more, and smiled a bit more. "You are right to not trust us- not many cats can be. I admire that, but we would not dream of hurting you, we are but cats who have gone through the same things you have." He paused, drawing in a shuddering breath- it sounded like he was going to cry. "You are in some place- where you won't be able to see your loved ones for many moons." He let out the breath, his whole body shaking and looking like it was going to fall into the pool. Eaglestar gathered his calm, then continued on.
"You might want to step into that little puddle over there," He gestured to a small splatter of water that looked like it had been nothing more than a flailing cat's doing. Eaglestar padded up to it, his starry pelt flowing magnificently; and he touched his tongue to it once. The water rippled, then it lit up in dazzling starlight. Eaglestar backed away from it and gestured for Ivyvine to do the same, leaving a clear path for Remedy to walk, without having to get close to them.
"Trust me, it will clean your- blood off." Eaglestar weighed on the word 'blood'.
Back to top Go down
ArtsieArtie
Vole Stalker
ArtsieArtie

Cat Character Sheet
Personality:

PostSubject: Re: StarClan: The Meetingplace   StarClan: The Meetingplace EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 8:45 pm

Ivyvine did the same as Eaglestar. She backed away and leaned a bit closer to Eaglestar. "Do you know of these dungeons?" The old she asked,having never heard of anything like that.
Back to top Go down
❤ No More Pain ❤
❤ No More Pain ❤

PostSubject: Re: StarClan: The Meetingplace   StarClan: The Meetingplace EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 6:09 am

"C-can they not h-hurt me here?" Remedy asked her tiny voice shaky as she stepped into the other puddle quickly licking her fur over and over against while she stood in it to wash off most of the blood before she quickly rolled in it before hopping out her cream and white fur now plastered to her sides.
Back to top Go down
ArtsieArtie
Vole Stalker
ArtsieArtie

Cat Character Sheet
Personality:

PostSubject: Re: StarClan: The Meetingplace   StarClan: The Meetingplace EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 4:27 pm

"No one will hurt you dear," She spoke softly,sitting beside the puddle. "Can you tell us your name?" The old she asked.
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Webmaster

Cat Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: StarClan: The Meetingplace   StarClan: The Meetingplace EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 8:42 pm

Eaglestar watched as the kit rolled in the starry puddle, covering her pelt with stars of its own. But the stars quickly sunk into her fur, and her pelt slowly became recognizable as a StarCan warrior's. Eaglestar leaned to Ivyvine and whispered back,
"No... but from her injuries and amount of blood and the mention of slaves gives off a bad era."
Back to top Go down
ArtsieArtie
Vole Stalker
ArtsieArtie

Cat Character Sheet
Personality:

PostSubject: Re: StarClan: The Meetingplace   StarClan: The Meetingplace EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 12:26 am

She nodded,sighing softly. How terrible it must have been to be tortured and killed by cold hearted cats like that. "Well shall we show you around?" She asked,not having caught the kit's name.
Back to top Go down
❤ No More Pain ❤
❤ No More Pain ❤

PostSubject: Re: StarClan: The Meetingplace   StarClan: The Meetingplace EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 3:59 am

((Ugh, my computer was all like, "Let's reset the website as soon as she has finished!" and I was all like, "Not funny computer... Now I got to write it again."))

Remedy looked at her soaking wet fur kind of surprised to see the stars dancing through it with all of their glory and speciality, when she heard Ivyvine ask her name the kit instantly dropped her cream and white head to stare at her pale white paws unsure of what to think of such a request, {Should I trust her? I mean, she did say no one could hurt me here... Right?} Remedy lifted her head once more to look at the she-cat, "My names Remedy.. And. Um. Sure...I guess."
Back to top Go down
ArtsieArtie
Vole Stalker
ArtsieArtie

Cat Character Sheet
Personality:

PostSubject: Re: StarClan: The Meetingplace   StarClan: The Meetingplace EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 12:01 am

"That's a beautiful name." Ivyvine complimented her,walking over to Eaglestar. "Would you like to help show her around Eaglestar?" She asked,looking back at Remedy a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Webmaster

Cat Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: StarClan: The Meetingplace   StarClan: The Meetingplace EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 5:46 pm

"Naturally." Eaglestar nodded, slowly and carefully walking up to Remedy. He swished his tail, indicating a small slope that led outward to the rest of the starry land. "We have much to show you." Eaglestar smiled. "First, shall we go to the forest, or the camp?" Eaglestar asked Ivyvine.
Back to top Go down
ArtsieArtie
Vole Stalker
ArtsieArtie

Cat Character Sheet
Personality:

PostSubject: Re: StarClan: The Meetingplace   StarClan: The Meetingplace EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 9:47 pm

"Well,let's go to the forest first." She smiled a bit at the possibility of seeing her mate,Spottedjaw.
Back to top Go down
❤ No More Pain ❤
❤ No More Pain ❤

PostSubject: Re: StarClan: The Meetingplace   StarClan: The Meetingplace EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 2:28 am

Remedy flicked her ears unsure of what she wanted, the kit perked Er ears once more and without a word scuttled off towards the hill Eaglestar had pointed to before.
Back to top Go down
Gravelclaw
Administrator
Administrator
Gravelclaw

Cat Character Sheet
Name: Creek
Personality:

PostSubject: Re: StarClan: The Meetingplace   StarClan: The Meetingplace EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 6:40 am

(Why must you have chosen THAT Remedy? I feel dreadful.)
Back to top Go down
❤ No More Pain ❤
❤ No More Pain ❤

PostSubject: Re: StarClan: The Meetingplace   StarClan: The Meetingplace EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 6:56 am

((What do you mean? Why do you feel dreadful?))
Back to top Go down
Gravelclaw
Administrator
Administrator
Gravelclaw

Cat Character Sheet
Name: Creek
Personality:

PostSubject: Re: StarClan: The Meetingplace   StarClan: The Meetingplace EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 6:58 am

(Because we're the reason that happened)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: StarClan: The Meetingplace   StarClan: The Meetingplace Empty

Back to top Go down

StarClan: The Meetingplace
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next