Warrior Cats RPG
Welcome to Warrior Cats RPG! We are totally free and made solely for the purpose of fun! Once you are registered you can post and reply to topics such as chats, dungeons roleplay, or the main clans roleplay, where you can play as your character in your favorite clan from Erin Hunter's series. And if you are already registered, thank you very much for joining the community! We appreciate everycat's contribution and we hope to grow over time. Thank you!
Warrior Cats RPG
Welcome to Warrior Cats RPG! We are totally free and made solely for the purpose of fun! Once you are registered you can post and reply to topics such as chats, dungeons roleplay, or the main clans roleplay, where you can play as your character in your favorite clan from Erin Hunter's series. And if you are already registered, thank you very much for joining the community! We appreciate everycat's contribution and we hope to grow over time. Thank you!
Warrior Cats RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Warrior Cats RPG, a free roleplay site! We're just starting off, so please consider joining the community! :)

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Warrior Cats the RPG! Feel free to post to the forums or create your own!
All Gatherings are postponed until we have a decent number of clan members for WindClan, ShadowClan, ThunderClan, and RiverClan.

υмвяα¢ℓαη - тнє ¢ℓαη σƒ мαηу ѕє¢яєтѕ

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
❤ No More Pain ❤
❤ No More Pain ❤

υмвяα¢ℓαη - тнє ¢ℓαη σƒ мαηу ѕє¢яєтѕ  Empty
PostSubject: υмвяα¢ℓαη - тнє ¢ℓαη σƒ мαηу ѕє¢яєтѕ    υмвяα¢ℓαη - тнє ¢ℓαη σƒ мαηу ѕє¢яєтѕ  EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 1:39 am

υмвяα¢ℓαη - αη ιηтяσ∂υ¢тιση

Through the misted forests stands a tall, engraved rock with many paintings on one side while on the other there are many engraved symbols that you have no clue of what they mean, at first you may not have seen it but a slight crack was in the back of the rock, moving away the thick grass at the bottom reveals the entrance to the cage showing Umbraclan's camp, down in the tunnels it erupts into a large and spacious cave which splits off into different caves for each rank with a fresh-kill pile near the entrance of the tunnel you had just been in, the apprentices den is the cave to the very right, next the elders den and next the nursery it beside the warriors den, then the leaders den and then... The spirit cave, the leader takes young kits/apprentices who have discovered their spirit animal into this cave where they are to draw that animal on the wall, they are then to dip their paw in the paint the leader has made and place a paw imprint on the wall, once their spirit animal is discovered the leader shall mark a paw print somewhere on their body and the colours are determined by the mothers at birth. Spirit animals can be any animal and are to be discovered, kits may not automatically have them at birth.

яυℓєѕ

- No Cussing
- 1 HP per person
- Only 1 Spirit animal per character, try and not have double characters.
- Do not spam, wait for another person to post then post your reply.
- Please keep OOC to a minimum and if you do use it please put am IC with it.
- Put 'shimmer' underneath the spirit animal appearance.
- Please don't use text talk, we don't all understand what you are saying.
- Try and use proper spelling, I find it hard to read somethings that are misspelt
- Please inform me if your changing any info for example, Your cats details.
- If you have read up to here put, 'Doctor' underneath the spirit animal appearance and get rid of the last codeword.
- DO NOT beg me for a high position or to un-ban you if you get in trouble, you deserve what you get.
- Do not beg me to be a mod, I shall be the only one modding for now and if I need a mod then I shall let one of my friends do it.
- Please keep it Realistic.
- Please put some effort into your posts, not just a couple of words.
- If you are adopting a character, please tell me and the characters owner, YOU MUST consult us both because I will be checking, I'm not stupid you know.
- If you have read it all put, 'who' underneath the spirit animal appearance.
- Don't apply for a position that is closed.
- You MUST tell me if you are adopting a character and the owner, I am checking.
- If you are inactive for a week without a reason and without telling me your character will be going up for adoption and your rank shall be taken away.
- Read this far? put 'rocks' underneath the spirit animal appearance.
яαηкѕ

* = Position Closed.

~Leader~ *
~Deputy~
~Medicine Cat~
~Medicine Cat Apprentice~
~Warrior~
~Apprentice~
~Queen~
~Kits~
~Elder~

¢υяяєηт яαηкѕ

Leader - Froststar - A pure white she-cat with prey markings on her head, back, top of the tail, bottom of the ears and the back of her head she also has a fluffy pelt helping her keep warm against the cold mist in the forest, she has one ice blue eye and one emerald green eyes. -
Deputy -
Medicine Cat -
Medicine Cat Apprentice -
Warrior -
Apprentice -
Queen -
Kits -
Elder -

ƒσям

Cat(s) Name -
Cat(s) Gender -
Cat(s) Age -
Cat(s) Rank -
Cat(s) Spirit Animal -
Cat(s) Paw Colour -
Cat(s) Personality - (Optional)
Cat(s) History - (Optional)
Cat(s) Appearance -

----------

Cat(s) Spiritual Animal Name -
Cat(s) Spiritual Animal Gender -
Cat(s) Spiritual Animal Species -
Cat(s) Spiritual Animal Apperance -

му ƒσям

Cat(s) Name - Froststar
Cat(s) Gender - She-Cat
Cat(s) Age - 24 Moons
Cat(s) Rank - Leader
Cat(s) Spirit Animal - White Mountain Lion
Cat(s) Paw Colour - Black
Cat(s) Appearance -
https://2img.net/h/i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk55/KayaUchiha/Frostwing.jpg

----------

Cat(s) Spiritual Animal Name - Salio
Cat(s) Spiritual Animal Gender - She-Cat
Cat(s) Spiritual Animal Species - White Mountain Lion
Cat(s) Spiritual Animal Apperance -
http://www.skyislandalliance.org/images/misc/Puma2.jpg

¢нαяα¢тєя α∂σρтισηѕ

Character Adoptions
Character Adoptions is where someone is putting their character(s) up for adoption and doesn't want/need them anymore for an example, someone may not want to role-play the kits of one of their characters so they will put them up for adoption and somebody else will use them, you MUST tell me and the owner of those characters first before adopting a character.

Female
Male

---
Back to top Go down
ArtsieArtie
Vole Stalker
ArtsieArtie

Cat Character Sheet
Name: Sparrow
Personality:

PostSubject: Re: υмвяα¢ℓαη - тнє ¢ℓαη σƒ мαηу ѕє¢яєтѕ    υмвяα¢ℓαη - тнє ¢ℓαη σƒ мαηу ѕє¢яєтѕ  EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 6:36 pm

Cat(s) Name - Flamewhisker
Cat(s) Gender - Female
Cat(s) Age - 39 Moons
Cat(s) Rank - Medicine Cat
Cat(s) Spirit Animal - Dove
Cat(s) Paw Colour - White
Cat(s) Appearance - A fiery orange she,with dark amber eyes,and a white tail tip,paws,and ear.

----------

Cat(s) Spiritual Animal Name - Calum
Cat(s) Spiritual Animal Gender - Male
Cat(s) Spiritual Animal Species - Dove
Cat(s) Spiritual Animal Apperance - http://fireflyforest.net/images/firefly/2005/October/Mourning-dove.jpg
Doctor Who Rocks  :afro: Not as much as this afro though
Back to top Go down
❤ No More Pain ❤
❤ No More Pain ❤

PostSubject: Re: υмвяα¢ℓαη - тнє ¢ℓαη σƒ мαηу ѕє¢яєтѕ    υмвяα¢ℓαη - тнє ¢ℓαη σƒ мαηу ѕє¢яєтѕ  EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 10:26 pm

Haha, finally someone I haven't tricked with my code word maze, good to know you were listening your accepted.
Back to top Go down
ArtsieArtie
Vole Stalker
ArtsieArtie

Cat Character Sheet
Personality:

PostSubject: Re: υмвяα¢ℓαη - тнє ¢ℓαη σƒ мαηу ѕє¢яєтѕ    υмвяα¢ℓαη - тнє ¢ℓαη σƒ мαηу ѕє¢яєтѕ  EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 11:32 pm

Very Happy I have to read over it a billion times to make sure I got it right most of the time. XD
Back to top Go down
❤ No More Pain ❤
❤ No More Pain ❤

PostSubject: Re: υмвяα¢ℓαη - тнє ¢ℓαη σƒ мαηу ѕє¢яєтѕ    υмвяα¢ℓαη - тнє ¢ℓαη σƒ мαηу ѕє¢яєтѕ  EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 11:36 pm

Don't you love puzzles? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ArtsieArtie
Vole Stalker
ArtsieArtie

Cat Character Sheet
Personality:

PostSubject: Re: υмвяα¢ℓαη - тнє ¢ℓαη σƒ мαηу ѕє¢яєтѕ    υмвяα¢ℓαη - тнє ¢ℓαη σƒ мαηу ѕє¢яєтѕ  EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 12:48 am

Depends if their jigsaw or cross word.  🐷 
Back to top Go down
❤ No More Pain ❤
❤ No More Pain ❤

PostSubject: Re: υмвяα¢ℓαη - тнє ¢ℓαη σƒ мαηу ѕє¢яєтѕ    υмвяα¢ℓαη - тнє ¢ℓαη σƒ мαηу ѕє¢яєтѕ  EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 12:56 am

Haha.
Back to top Go down
lightpelt01
Vice Webmaster
Vice Webmaster
lightpelt01

Cat Character Sheet
Name: Lightpelt
Personality: kind, caring, grudge-keeping,

PostSubject: Re: υмвяα¢ℓαη - тнє ¢ℓαη σƒ мαηу ѕє¢яєтѕ    υмвяα¢ℓαη - тнє ¢ℓαη σƒ мαηу ѕє¢яєтѕ  EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 4:40 pm

Cat(s) Name - Stonekit
Cat(s) Gender - she-kit
Cat(s) Age - 5 moons
Cat(s) Rank - kit (for now)
Cat(s) Spirit Animal - will be a mouse (I got plans)
Cat(s) Paw Colour - brown
Cat(s) History - stumbled into the cave 1 moon old, being taken in be the clan, but doesn't really remember, so she is more a clan cat than whatever she was before.
Cat(s) Appearance - a light gray tabby with brown paws

----------

Cat(s) Spiritual Animal Name - Willow
Cat(s) Spiritual Animal Gender - female
Cat(s) Spiritual Animal Species - mouse (rodent)
Cat(s) Spiritual Animal Apperance - a simple-looking brown mouse

Shimmer Doctor Who Rocks (you forgot "shimmer")

Last edited by lightpelt01 on Sat May 10, 2014 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://warriorcatstherpg.forumotion.com/
lightpelt01
Vice Webmaster
Vice Webmaster
lightpelt01

Cat Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: υмвяα¢ℓαη - тнє ¢ℓαη σƒ мαηу ѕє¢яєтѕ    υмвяα¢ℓαη - тнє ¢ℓαη σƒ мαηу ѕє¢яєтѕ  EmptySat May 03, 2014 6:18 pm

ummmmmmmmmm, anyone here?
Back to top Go down
❤ No More Pain ❤
❤ No More Pain ❤

PostSubject: Re: υмвяα¢ℓαη - тнє ¢ℓαη σƒ мαηу ѕє¢яєтѕ    υмвяα¢ℓαη - тнє ¢ℓαη σƒ мαηу ѕє¢яєтѕ  EmptyMon May 05, 2014 4:20 am

Sorry my internet died.. Then my computer exploded and then school just bombarded me so I have a good excuse. Anyways your accepted
Back to top Go down
lightpelt01
Vice Webmaster
Vice Webmaster
lightpelt01

Cat Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: υмвяα¢ℓαη - тнє ¢ℓαη σƒ мαηу ѕє¢яєтѕ    υмвяα¢ℓαη - тнє ¢ℓαη σƒ мαηу ѕє¢яєтѕ  EmptyFri May 09, 2014 8:14 pm

OOC: can we roleplay yet?
Back to top Go down
Fuzzywing
Mouse Finder
Fuzzywing

Cat Character Sheet
Name:
Personality:

PostSubject: Re: υмвяα¢ℓαη - тнє ¢ℓαη σƒ мαηу ѕє¢яєтѕ    υмвяα¢ℓαη - тнє ¢ℓαη σƒ мαηу ѕє¢яєтѕ  EmptySat May 10, 2014 9:14 am

ƒσям

Cat(s) Name - Birdpaw
Cat(s) Gender - she-cat
Cat(s) Age - 8 moons
Cat(s) Rank - Medicine Cat Apprentice
Cat(s) Spirit Animal - Crow
Cat(s) Paw Color - white
Cat(s) Personality -  shy,not afraid to speak up, (this often gets her in trouble) and really bad at fighting.
Cat(s) Appearance - black she-cat with ice blue eyes

----------

Cat(s) Spiritual Animal Name - Edgar
Cat(s) Spiritual Animal Gender - male
Cat(s) Spiritual Animal Species - Crow
Cat(s) Spiritual Animal Apperance - black crow with ice blue eyes
Back to top Go down
lightpelt01
Vice Webmaster
Vice Webmaster
lightpelt01

Cat Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: υмвяα¢ℓαη - тнє ¢ℓαη σƒ мαηу ѕє¢яєтѕ    υмвяα¢ℓαη - тнє ¢ℓαη σƒ мαηу ѕє¢яєтѕ  EmptySat May 10, 2014 4:26 pm

IC: Stonekit sat in the shadow near the cave entrance, not daring to exit, but letting the breeze and from the outdoors ruffle her fur ever so slightly. she never wished to hunt, but the scents and lush green grass were tempting. Looking closer, she saw a dip in the ground right out the entrance. Tiny pink shapes curled up in the dip next to an old looking brown mouse. Stonekit's heart lurched as she scented the mother... the poor elderly mouse would never be able to keep her young safe. Stonekit curled her tail around the family, attempting a friendly gesture towards the mice. She made her decision, Stonekit gently pushed the mother onto her brown paw, and scooped up the two tiny newborns. Her heart skipped a beat, one was dead. Stonekit used her claw to create a dip and bury the tiny pink ball. The remaining was welcomed under her protective mother as Stonekit made her way to the nursery like nothing had happened.

OOC: I apologize for the long post! I wanted to get my spirit animal in ASAP!
Back to top Go down
Fuzzywing
Mouse Finder
Fuzzywing

Cat Character Sheet
Name:
Personality:

PostSubject: Re: υмвяα¢ℓαη - тнє ¢ℓαη σƒ мαηу ѕє¢яєтѕ    υмвяα¢ℓαη - тнє ¢ℓαη σƒ мαηу ѕє¢яєтѕ  EmptySat May 10, 2014 7:35 pm

Oops I forgot to put doctor who rocks! Sad
Back to top Go down
ArtsieArtie
Vole Stalker
ArtsieArtie

Cat Character Sheet
Personality:

PostSubject: Re: υмвяα¢ℓαη - тнє ¢ℓαη σƒ мαηу ѕє¢яєтѕ    υмвяα¢ℓαη - тнє ¢ℓαη σƒ мαηу ѕє¢яєтѕ  EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 11:55 pm

"Ah Stonekit hello." Flamewhisker trotted out of her den,spying the soon-to-be apprentice making her way to the nursery. Then the old medicine cat noticed a little brown lump in the kit's paw. "What have you got there little one?"

((Sorry for short post. I have to get up at 6 am to go to a water park or somethin'))
Back to top Go down
lightpelt01
Vice Webmaster
Vice Webmaster
lightpelt01

Cat Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: υмвяα¢ℓαη - тнє ¢ℓαη σƒ мαηу ѕє¢яєтѕ    υмвяα¢ℓαη - тнє ¢ℓαη σƒ мαηу ѕє¢яєтѕ  EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 6:46 pm

~IC~ Stonekit gasped lightly, "please don't tell anyone! I found this poor mother mouse, she had two kits, one dead and the other is sure to die too without my help! The mother... she must be many moons old, especially for a mouse." She looked up at Flamewhisker, eyes pleading.
Back to top Go down
ArtsieArtie
Vole Stalker
ArtsieArtie

Cat Character Sheet
Personality:

PostSubject: Re: υмвяα¢ℓαη - тнє ¢ℓαη σƒ мαηу ѕє¢яєтѕ    υмвяα¢ℓαη - тнє ¢ℓαη σƒ мαηу ѕє¢яєтѕ  EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 1:01 am

"Little one don't fret," Flamewhisker touched her shoulder gently with her tail. "Come to my den and I'll see about the mice."
Back to top Go down
lightpelt01
Vice Webmaster
Vice Webmaster
lightpelt01

Cat Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: υмвяα¢ℓαη - тнє ¢ℓαη σƒ мαηу ѕє¢яєтѕ    υмвяα¢ℓαη - тнє ¢ℓαη σƒ мαηу ѕє¢яєтѕ  EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 4:29 pm

IC: Stonekit followed Flamewhisker into her den, being careful about her mice.
Back to top Go down
ArtsieArtie
Vole Stalker
ArtsieArtie

Cat Character Sheet
Personality:

PostSubject: Re: υмвяα¢ℓαη - тнє ¢ℓαη σƒ мαηу ѕє¢яєтѕ    υмвяα¢ℓαη - тнє ¢ℓαη σƒ мαηу ѕє¢яєтѕ  EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 1:29 am

"You can set it down there," the old she-cat pointed to a bundle of moss with her tail,sitting by a small stack of herbs. "So what do you plan on doing with it?"
Back to top Go down
lightpelt01
Vice Webmaster
Vice Webmaster
lightpelt01

Cat Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: υмвяα¢ℓαη - тнє ¢ℓαη σƒ мαηу ѕє¢яєтѕ    υмвяα¢ℓαη - тнє ¢ℓαη σƒ мαηу ѕє¢яєтѕ  EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 6:30 pm

IC: Stonekit set the two mice on the moss, "I plan on saving them. That is, if you'll help me." She looked at the medicine cat, "I'll do whatever is needed."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: υмвяα¢ℓαη - тнє ¢ℓαη σƒ мαηу ѕє¢яєтѕ    υмвяα¢ℓαη - тнє ¢ℓαη σƒ мαηу ѕє¢яєтѕ  Empty

Back to top Go down

υмвяα¢ℓαη - тнє ¢ℓαη σƒ мαηу ѕє¢яєтѕ
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Cats RPG :: FanClans and Joinings :: Unrealistic Fan Clans-
Jump to: