Warrior Cats RPG
Welcome to Warrior Cats RPG! We are totally free and made solely for the purpose of fun! Once you are registered you can post and reply to topics such as chats, dungeons roleplay, or the main clans roleplay, where you can play as your character in your favorite clan from Erin Hunter's series. And if you are already registered, thank you very much for joining the community! We appreciate everycat's contribution and we hope to grow over time. Thank you!
Warrior Cats RPG
Welcome to Warrior Cats RPG! We are totally free and made solely for the purpose of fun! Once you are registered you can post and reply to topics such as chats, dungeons roleplay, or the main clans roleplay, where you can play as your character in your favorite clan from Erin Hunter's series. And if you are already registered, thank you very much for joining the community! We appreciate everycat's contribution and we hope to grow over time. Thank you!
Warrior Cats RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Warrior Cats RPG, a free roleplay site! We're just starting off, so please consider joining the community! :)

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Warrior Cats the RPG! Feel free to post to the forums or create your own!
All Gatherings are postponed until we have a decent number of clan members for WindClan, ShadowClan, ThunderClan, and RiverClan.

The Slaves Bound by Magic {All are welcome!}

Go down 
+3
❤ No More Pain ❤
ArtsieArtie
.:Eaglestar the Wise:.
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Webmaster
Webmaster

Cat Character Sheet
Name: Eaglestar
Personality: Calm and serious, sneaky and careful.

The Slaves Bound by Magic {All are welcome!} Empty
PostSubject: The Slaves Bound by Magic {All are welcome!}   The Slaves Bound by Magic {All are welcome!} EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 6:32 pm

Hello, and for some of you, you may recognize this. If you do, please jump in, and if you don't, please contact Gravelclaw or ❤ No More Pain ❤ for the background story. Basically it is a dungeons roleplay involving torture and magic- the masters (oziums) have magic and the slaves (slaves) don't. Form:

~Form~
Name:
Rank (ozium*, slave*, apprentice ozium*, head ozium**, high torturer*, magic tutor*):
Personality:
Look:
Other:

*This rank is open
**This rank is closed
Back to top Go down
https://warriorcatstherpg.forumotion.com
ArtsieArtie
Vole Stalker
ArtsieArtie

Cat Character Sheet
Name: Sparrow
Personality:

PostSubject: Re: The Slaves Bound by Magic {All are welcome!}   The Slaves Bound by Magic {All are welcome!} EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 1:40 am

OOC: It's working  Very Happy 

IC: Xeon calmly padded towards the dungeon,hoping to visit Sparrow,and get a new slave. He hadn't had one for a while now,since the Night incident,with Sparrow. After that he shut himself up in his chamber,refusing to come out to do anything,even torture slaves,his favorite activity.
Back to top Go down
❤ No More Pain ❤
❤ No More Pain ❤

PostSubject: Re: The Slaves Bound by Magic {All are welcome!}   The Slaves Bound by Magic {All are welcome!} EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 1:41 am

((Ima guess seeing as I was a member before I can jump in... Correct me if I am wrong.))

Astrid lay curled up in her cage right in the back corner where the shadows were trying to hide her grey and white pelt and trying to cover herself with her wings hiding the best she could.

Cosmic watched his sister scuttled around her cage and shook his head, "If she is trying to hide she isn't doing it very well."
Back to top Go down
ArtsieArtie
Vole Stalker
ArtsieArtie

Cat Character Sheet
Personality:

PostSubject: Re: The Slaves Bound by Magic {All are welcome!}   The Slaves Bound by Magic {All are welcome!} EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 1:55 am

"A very pathetic attempt at it,might I add." Xeon added,waltzing past,searching for the small calico tom's cage.

Sparrow had been curled up,trying to keep the little bit of heat he had left soaked in his fur. He heard paw steps on the cold,stone floor,and he immediately sat up,grooming himself quickly.
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Webmaster

Cat Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Slaves Bound by Magic {All are welcome!}   The Slaves Bound by Magic {All are welcome!} EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 10:01 am

(Ya you guys can just jump in and I SO HAPPY RITE NOWW! cheers and since lightpelt01 isn't here, I guess I'll have to use my other charrie: good old Forestclaw!)
Forestclaw gathered his cool, sitting up instead of jumping backwards. Salmonfur's body was revolting- it stunk of death. Which was no surprise, because, he WAS dead.
Back to top Go down
❤ No More Pain ❤
❤ No More Pain ❤

PostSubject: Re: The Slaves Bound by Magic {All are welcome!}   The Slaves Bound by Magic {All are welcome!} EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 10:08 am

((Wait that means, Astrid, Salmonfur/Skytalon and Forestclaw are in the same cage, I guess I will continue from where I was on this one apart from the other one cause Artsie isn't here and I'll have to talk to them about something's.))

Astrid sighed looking over at Forestclaw and curled her tail nearly around her paws shaking out of pure terror and nerves, "It's getting a bit cramped in here.."
Back to top Go down
ArtsieArtie
Vole Stalker
ArtsieArtie

Cat Character Sheet
Personality:

PostSubject: Re: The Slaves Bound by Magic {All are welcome!}   The Slaves Bound by Magic {All are welcome!} EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 2:40 pm

Sparrow cringed a bit,the smell of the dead body making him want to cover his nose,but he instead tried to breath through his mouth. He realized it wasn't helping so he continued normally breathing through his nostrils.

Xeon raked his claws against the floor,making a screeching sound,alerting Sparrow that it was his uncle. Xeon lifted up his paw,claws unsheathed and sharp,he padded down the hallway of cages,until he scented Sparrow. He trotted over to the cage leaning up close to the bars of it. "Hello,my dearest nephew." He said,surprisingly calm. "Um.." Was all Sparrow could mutter. He looked back nervously,his ears twitching a bit.
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Webmaster

Cat Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Slaves Bound by Magic {All are welcome!}   The Slaves Bound by Magic {All are welcome!} EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 5:42 pm

Forestclaw sighed, looking over at Astrid. "I wish it didn't have to be this way..." He muttered, unexpectedly moving forward to nuzzle Salmonfur. "If these caves didn't exist, he wouldn't have ever died in such a way..." Forestclaw closed his eyes- remembering. His mind was suddenly filled with horrid memories of blood and death- at his own paws. Looking over the groups of slaves through deep red eyes, feeling the warm flow of fresh blood under his claws- and a helpless, grey cat with green eyes- Salmonfur. And now he was dead. At his paws. Once. More.
Back to top Go down
❤ No More Pain ❤
❤ No More Pain ❤

PostSubject: Re: The Slaves Bound by Magic {All are welcome!}   The Slaves Bound by Magic {All are welcome!} EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 10:25 pm

Astros looked over at Forestclaw, "Are you Allright?" she asked noticing his breathing patterns and gently took one step forwards and that was all it took to be standing next to him, she lay her tail comfortingly I his back and looked down at the dead body on the bottom of her cage, "It was tragic though... But I'm glad I am back in my cage rather then in his den."
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Webmaster

Cat Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Slaves Bound by Magic {All are welcome!}   The Slaves Bound by Magic {All are welcome!} EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 5:56 pm

Eyes snapping open, Forestclaw flinched at her touch. He shuddered, shaking off the unwanted memories and relaxing. "Yes," He hesitated. "I'm fine." He finally meowed.
Back to top Go down
ArtsieArtie
Vole Stalker
ArtsieArtie

Cat Character Sheet
Personality:

PostSubject: Re: The Slaves Bound by Magic {All are welcome!}   The Slaves Bound by Magic {All are welcome!} EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 10:44 pm

Sparrow leaned back as Xeon began to levitate him. "Uncle?" He asked,his ears laid back and tail twitching. Xeon simply said nothing,he just began walking down the hall,and out of the dungeons,giving a little nod as he passed Astrid and the others.
Back to top Go down
❤ No More Pain ❤
❤ No More Pain ❤

PostSubject: Re: The Slaves Bound by Magic {All are welcome!}   The Slaves Bound by Magic {All are welcome!} EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 11:01 am

Adtrid yelped jumping back at the tons sudden movement causing her to hit the far wall of the cage and the bars dug into her back so she jumped away from that as well, spreading Er wings she flew to the other side of the cage and curled up at the entrance, "Oh.. I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Webmaster

Cat Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Slaves Bound by Magic {All are welcome!}   The Slaves Bound by Magic {All are welcome!} EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 9:02 pm

"That's okay." Forestclaw muttered, giving her more room. "It was my fault- I didn't realize you'd jump back like that."
Back to top Go down
ArtsieArtie
Vole Stalker
ArtsieArtie

Cat Character Sheet
Personality:

PostSubject: Re: The Slaves Bound by Magic {All are welcome!}   The Slaves Bound by Magic {All are welcome!} EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 5:33 pm

Sparrow could only look down at the ground passing by as he wondered what Xeon had in mind. He wanted to say something to Astrid,like "Hey" or "How ya' been?" but he kept his mouth shut. Xeon rarely tended to use his magic when in public,unless he was torturing a slave,or he just needed to. When they arrived at the den Xeon chained Sparrow to the ceiling,so that he was hanging upside down. "Now Sparrow," He began,waltzing around the room as he spoke. "I do love you,only because your my only living family member." He said sitting below Sparrow. Sparrow blinked,not really sure of what to do.
Back to top Go down
lightpelt01
Vice Webmaster
Vice Webmaster
lightpelt01

Cat Character Sheet
Name: Lightpelt
Personality: kind, caring, grudge-keeping,

PostSubject: Re: The Slaves Bound by Magic {All are welcome!}   The Slaves Bound by Magic {All are welcome!} EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 6:22 pm

OOC: What was that about me not being here!? HI GUYS! Should I RP Crook as well as my charries?

Back to top Go down
https://warriorcatstherpg.forumotion.com/
DragonOfTheSeas
Leaf Pouncer
DragonOfTheSeas

Cat Character Sheet
Name:
Personality:

PostSubject: Re: The Slaves Bound by Magic {All are welcome!}   The Slaves Bound by Magic {All are welcome!} EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 3:28 pm

Okay, well, I haven't been accepted in the other one yet so do you mind if I redo the form?

Name: Mist
Personality: Short-tempered, kind, free-spirited
Look: Light gray tabby with long fur dark blue eyes
Other: None
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Webmaster

Cat Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Slaves Bound by Magic {All are welcome!}   The Slaves Bound by Magic {All are welcome!} EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 4:11 pm

Welcome! Sorry I haven't accepted u in that other one. When did you post your form? Was it a while ago or recently? If it was recent it's because I've been busy with this site and if it was a while ago I am extremely sorry for not accepting you before. Either way, you are now officially accepted in this thread as well as the other thread!
Back to top Go down
DragonOfTheSeas
Leaf Pouncer
DragonOfTheSeas

Cat Character Sheet
Name:
Personality:

PostSubject: Re: The Slaves Bound by Magic {All are welcome!}   The Slaves Bound by Magic {All are welcome!} EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 7:16 pm

It was pretty recently, and thanks, just so you know if I'm not active during summer that means I'm busy traveling, thanks
Back to top Go down
DragonOfTheSeas
Leaf Pouncer
DragonOfTheSeas

Cat Character Sheet
Name:
Personality:

PostSubject: Re: The Slaves Bound by Magic {All are welcome!}   The Slaves Bound by Magic {All are welcome!} EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 7:48 pm

Mist walked in, her beautiful fur fluffed out as she walked in the room. "Yuck," she said as she walked in smelling the scent of death "What is that?" She asked, wrinkling her nose. She put a paw over her nose and levitated across the room. She looked around, her paw still on her nose as she levitated around. She heard someone laugh at her because she couldn't stand the stench. She whipped her head around and drew her lips back to show her gleaming white teeth. "Do you want to get your claws torn off?" She growled. The cat shook his head and cowered behind his cage. She snorted and padded off. "That's what I thought," she said, barely looking behind her.
Back to top Go down
ArtsieArtie
Vole Stalker
ArtsieArtie

Cat Character Sheet
Personality:

PostSubject: Re: The Slaves Bound by Magic {All are welcome!}   The Slaves Bound by Magic {All are welcome!} EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 10:00 pm

((Omg some of the kids at my school watch the Big Bang Theory so now they call themselves the names of the charries XD))

Xeon turned,spotting Mist. "Hello there Mist." He greeted the she,nodding before he turned to Sparrow.
Back to top Go down
lightpelt01
Vice Webmaster
Vice Webmaster
lightpelt01

Cat Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Slaves Bound by Magic {All are welcome!}   The Slaves Bound by Magic {All are welcome!} EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 10:25 pm

Grassblade merely nodded, sadly remembering the fact that there had never been a loving family for her.
Back to top Go down
DragonOfTheSeas
Leaf Pouncer
DragonOfTheSeas

Cat Character Sheet
Name:
Personality:

PostSubject: Re: The Slaves Bound by Magic {All are welcome!}   The Slaves Bound by Magic {All are welcome!} EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 10:41 pm

"Hello, Xeon," Mist replied, turning to look around some more.
Back to top Go down
lightpelt01
Vice Webmaster
Vice Webmaster
lightpelt01

Cat Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Slaves Bound by Magic {All are welcome!}   The Slaves Bound by Magic {All are welcome!} EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 11:18 pm

IC: Grassblade turned around, attempting a friendly smile, "good morning!"

OOC: can Mist be Grassblade's tutor?
Back to top Go down
ArtsieArtie
Vole Stalker
ArtsieArtie

Cat Character Sheet
Personality:

PostSubject: Re: The Slaves Bound by Magic {All are welcome!}   The Slaves Bound by Magic {All are welcome!} EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 10:13 pm

He simply tipped his head again,trotting back up the stairs with Sparrow trailing behind him.
Back to top Go down
lightpelt01
Vice Webmaster
Vice Webmaster
lightpelt01

Cat Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Slaves Bound by Magic {All are welcome!}   The Slaves Bound by Magic {All are welcome!} EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 10:48 pm

OOC: MY STARCLAN, h-his name is... Sparrow!?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Slaves Bound by Magic {All are welcome!}   The Slaves Bound by Magic {All are welcome!} Empty

Back to top Go down

The Slaves Bound by Magic {All are welcome!}
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Cats RPG :: Dungeons roleplay :: Cave Dungeons-
Jump to: