Warrior Cats RPG
Welcome to Warrior Cats RPG! We are totally free and made solely for the purpose of fun! Once you are registered you can post and reply to topics such as chats, dungeons roleplay, or the main clans roleplay, where you can play as your character in your favorite clan from Erin Hunter's series. And if you are already registered, thank you very much for joining the community! We appreciate everycat's contribution and we hope to grow over time. Thank you!
Warrior Cats RPG
Welcome to Warrior Cats RPG! We are totally free and made solely for the purpose of fun! Once you are registered you can post and reply to topics such as chats, dungeons roleplay, or the main clans roleplay, where you can play as your character in your favorite clan from Erin Hunter's series. And if you are already registered, thank you very much for joining the community! We appreciate everycat's contribution and we hope to grow over time. Thank you!
Warrior Cats RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Warrior Cats RPG, a free roleplay site! We're just starting off, so please consider joining the community! :)

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Warrior Cats the RPG! Feel free to post to the forums or create your own!
All Gatherings are postponed until we have a decent number of clan members for WindClan, ShadowClan, ThunderClan, and RiverClan.

StarClan: The Meetingplace

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
❤ No More Pain ❤
❤ No More Pain ❤

StarClan: The Meetingplace - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: StarClan: The Meetingplace   StarClan: The Meetingplace - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 6:59 am

((Oooooh yeah... That's right.. ha.ha....... whoops))
Back to top Go down
.:Eaglestar the Wise:.
Webmaster
Webmaster

Cat Character Sheet
Name: Eaglestar
Personality: Calm and serious, sneaky and careful.

PostSubject: Re: StarClan: The Meetingplace   StarClan: The Meetingplace - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 7:21 pm

((NU chats on Main roleplay))
Eaglestar flicked his tail and chuckled deeply, then set off at a walk to the forest. He called to Remedy, "Don't go too far ahead! It's safe here, but we live across from someplace that isn't." Eaglestar sped up a bit.
Back to top Go down
https://warriorcatstherpg.forumotion.com
❤ No More Pain ❤
❤ No More Pain ❤

PostSubject: Re: StarClan: The Meetingplace   StarClan: The Meetingplace - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 3:23 am

Remedy paused at the top of the hill as she turned to look back at Eaglestar, the small she-cat crouched down now severely scaring herself with a ton of thoughts that probably weren't even relevant to the situation, "I-i-i-i o-o-ok."
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Webmaster

Cat Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: StarClan: The Meetingplace   StarClan: The Meetingplace - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 6:22 pm

Eaglestar caught up with Remedy and brushed his tail comfortingly along her flank. "There is only one place that you must never go near. It has no prey, all its trees have no leaves, it's dark, it's cold, and most of all, there are evil cats that live there. They practically have no souls- and they kill each other just to get stronger. I wish it wasn't so; but please stay away from the place with no stars." He sighed and led the trembling she-cat toward a cluster of trees in the distance. "Don't worry, my sweet, the place where we are going is nowhere near that scary, scary forest."
Back to top Go down
❤ No More Pain ❤
❤ No More Pain ❤

PostSubject: Re: StarClan: The Meetingplace   StarClan: The Meetingplace - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 3:59 am

Remedy was now shaking on her tiny, white paws as she looked up at the older Tom with emerald green eyes his comforting motion not helping the small kit relax. As she walked forwards she began shaking more and more until it looked like she was practically going to land on her face, "O-okay I-I-I promise." she looked at the trees with what seemed to be amazement and awe, "What are those? I've never seen them before."
Back to top Go down
ArtsieArtie
Vole Stalker
ArtsieArtie

Cat Character Sheet
Name: Sparrow
Personality:

PostSubject: Re: StarClan: The Meetingplace   StarClan: The Meetingplace - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 11:45 am

"You haven't?" She asked,bewildered by such a thing. She hadn't seen many trees herself,being from Windclan,but she still knew what they were. "Those are trees. Birds and squirrels live in trees and many other creatures." She explained pointing her tail to one.
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Webmaster

Cat Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: StarClan: The Meetingplace   StarClan: The Meetingplace - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 12:23 pm

"Yes," Eaglestar whispered to Remedy. "Lots of warm, fresh, plump prey comes from there-" He broke off. "-do you want to try some?"
Back to top Go down
❤ No More Pain ❤
❤ No More Pain ❤

PostSubject: Re: StarClan: The Meetingplace   StarClan: The Meetingplace - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 5:46 am

"Prey comes warm? And fresh? And plump? A-are you messing with my mind? I have never seen anything like that," Remedy flicked her cream and white ears her small tail held high.
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Webmaster

Cat Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: StarClan: The Meetingplace   StarClan: The Meetingplace - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 8:56 pm

"Every single piece of prey here is like that," Eaglestar chuckled, flicking his tail. "I'm sad to hear that you haven't had any like that, but for the rest of eternity you shall eat she best prey you've ever tasted!"
Back to top Go down
ArtsieArtie
Vole Stalker
ArtsieArtie

Cat Character Sheet
Personality:

PostSubject: Re: StarClan: The Meetingplace   StarClan: The Meetingplace - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 9:32 pm

"Very true." The starry she admitted,plucking a fat rabbit from the pile for herself.
Back to top Go down
❤ No More Pain ❤
❤ No More Pain ❤

PostSubject: Re: StarClan: The Meetingplace   StarClan: The Meetingplace - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 10:49 pm

"I guess so. I haven't tasted anything that looks nice.. I mean their all small, and cold.. and limp and so... Weird." Remedy tried to explain how she felt but it never came out of her mouth.
Back to top Go down
ArtsieArtie
Vole Stalker
ArtsieArtie

Cat Character Sheet
Personality:

PostSubject: Re: StarClan: The Meetingplace   StarClan: The Meetingplace - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 7:02 pm

I giggled softly,nudging a plump rabbit over to her with my nose.
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Webmaster

Cat Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: StarClan: The Meetingplace   StarClan: The Meetingplace - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 8:11 pm

OOC: guys, I might combine the threads to make it easier to understand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: StarClan: The Meetingplace   StarClan: The Meetingplace - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

StarClan: The Meetingplace
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2