Warrior Cats RPG
Welcome to Warrior Cats RPG! We are totally free and made solely for the purpose of fun! Once you are registered you can post and reply to topics such as chats, dungeons roleplay, or the main clans roleplay, where you can play as your character in your favorite clan from Erin Hunter's series. And if you are already registered, thank you very much for joining the community! We appreciate everycat's contribution and we hope to grow over time. Thank you!
Warrior Cats RPG
Welcome to Warrior Cats RPG! We are totally free and made solely for the purpose of fun! Once you are registered you can post and reply to topics such as chats, dungeons roleplay, or the main clans roleplay, where you can play as your character in your favorite clan from Erin Hunter's series. And if you are already registered, thank you very much for joining the community! We appreciate everycat's contribution and we hope to grow over time. Thank you!
Warrior Cats RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Warrior Cats RPG, a free roleplay site! We're just starting off, so please consider joining the community! :)

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Warrior Cats the RPG! Feel free to post to the forums or create your own!
All Gatherings are postponed until we have a decent number of clan members for WindClan, ShadowClan, ThunderClan, and RiverClan.

The Slaves Bound by Magic {All are welcome!}

Go down 
+3
❤ No More Pain ❤
ArtsieArtie
.:Eaglestar the Wise:.
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ArtsieArtie
Vole Stalker
ArtsieArtie

Cat Character Sheet
Name: Sparrow
Personality:

The Slaves Bound by Magic {All are welcome!} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Slaves Bound by Magic {All are welcome!}   The Slaves Bound by Magic {All are welcome!} - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 5:14 pm

OOC: Yes,so technically you wuv him :3
Back to top Go down
Gravelclaw
Administrator
Administrator
Gravelclaw

Cat Character Sheet
Name: Creek
Personality:

PostSubject: Re: The Slaves Bound by Magic {All are welcome!}   The Slaves Bound by Magic {All are welcome!} - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 11:01 pm

OOC: Hahahahahaha, HAHAHA! Oh StarClan *gasps* that's so funny! u wov Eaglestar, u wov Eaglestar
Back to top Go down
lightpelt01
Vice Webmaster
Vice Webmaster
lightpelt01

Cat Character Sheet
Name: Lightpelt
Personality: kind, caring, grudge-keeping,

PostSubject: Re: The Slaves Bound by Magic {All are welcome!}   The Slaves Bound by Magic {All are welcome!} - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 3:55 pm

OOC~Blush (no answer)
Back to top Go down
https://warriorcatstherpg.forumotion.com/
ArtsieArtie
Vole Stalker
ArtsieArtie

Cat Character Sheet
Name: Sparrow
Personality:

PostSubject: Re: The Slaves Bound by Magic {All are welcome!}   The Slaves Bound by Magic {All are welcome!} - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 12:16 am

OOC: Don't worry. His heart had already been stolen ;D

IC; I shifted awkwardly,not being used to spending this much time with my uncle Xeon. True,I did like his company,but that didn't mean I was no longer fearful of him. I twitched my tail,holding back a chuckle as he stared at me.

It was amusing really,seeing him smile. "Sparrow,has the cat got your tongue?" I asked, "If so,I'd be glad to find it for you." I smirked,sharpening my claws against the hard cold floor of the dungeon.
Back to top Go down
❤ No More Pain ❤
❤ No More Pain ❤

PostSubject: Re: The Slaves Bound by Magic {All are welcome!}   The Slaves Bound by Magic {All are welcome!} - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 9:11 pm

Astrid flicked her ears and sat down with a sigh staring at her grey and white paws, the she-cat didn't move from her position infront of the cage door and folded her wings neatly beside her sides the feathers itching at her underbelly. The grey and white she-cat sighed and looked out the door with a longing in her blue eyes before looking back at the ((I think their both in her cage right? If I'm not mistaken.)) two toms behind her with no actual motive to say anything to them, she felt the purple gaze of her brother baring into her back causing the hair on the back of her neck to rise a little.

Cosmic watched his sister with purple eyes filled with an insane look clearly shown in his gaze, maybe it was all his time he spent A L O N E or maybe it was because he had killed his last three slaves who really knew? But what he knew was that the insanity was the insanity was wining against his sanity so he clung desperatly onto the one thing that kept him sane: His sister. He heard the hiss of the she-cat and turned his head to look at Mist and simply nodded his head exchanging glances but no words.
Back to top Go down
lightpelt01
Vice Webmaster
Vice Webmaster
lightpelt01

Cat Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Slaves Bound by Magic {All are welcome!}   The Slaves Bound by Magic {All are welcome!} - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 10:57 pm

IC: "how are you?" Grassblade mewed to Astrid, her voice hardly above a whisper, but much more heartfelt than her greetings towards the other oziums. She did, however, note the unstable gaze that was set on Astrid, and made note of every detail of that gaze... she'd remember it and remember it well.
Back to top Go down
❤ No More Pain ❤
❤ No More Pain ❤

PostSubject: Re: The Slaves Bound by Magic {All are welcome!}   The Slaves Bound by Magic {All are welcome!} - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 12:58 am

"Hmm?" The winged she-cat moved her head slightly to look at the owner of the voice of which was Grassblade, she flicked her ears towards Grassblade, "Oh.. I guess I am well in some sort of form, how are you?"
Back to top Go down
lightpelt01
Vice Webmaster
Vice Webmaster
lightpelt01

Cat Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Slaves Bound by Magic {All are welcome!}   The Slaves Bound by Magic {All are welcome!} - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 7:10 pm

IC: "Fine, I guess," Grassblade sighed, "if only~" her voice trailed off in thought, if only we, as cats, weren't so separated and forced. Forced to torture, forced to BE tortured... both are torture... if only all or none of us had magic... Grassblade allowed a tear to roll down her muzzle, then I wouldn't be a hated runt.

OOC: I couldn't let Grassblade's sorrow disappear when we changed threads!
Back to top Go down
❤ No More Pain ❤
❤ No More Pain ❤

PostSubject: Re: The Slaves Bound by Magic {All are welcome!}   The Slaves Bound by Magic {All are welcome!} - Page 2 EmptyMon May 05, 2014 4:33 am

The tom stared at Grassblade with violet eyes, the insanity had faded as he had managed to regain composure of himself, "Stop crying. This is your fate and this is how you shall stay. Unless you would wish to be my slave" probably most of the slaves would know what had happened in his den a couple of nights ago and if so they would of hated his words and despised them to the bone.

Astrid hissed and walked to the front of the cage, "Don't you dare touch her brother!" she yowled scratching her claws across the bars.

Cosmic smirked and laughed leaping down, "You think YOU can stop me from doing whatever I want? Well come on give me your best shot" the insanity flickered back into his eyes as he let her cage door fly open and dragged her out before slamming the door shut.

Astrid yowled and launched herself at her brother and the two went do in a whirl of grey, black and white fur rolling across the floor leaving a trail of blood behind them.

//Drama Very Happy//
Back to top Go down
lightpelt01
Vice Webmaster
Vice Webmaster
lightpelt01

Cat Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Slaves Bound by Magic {All are welcome!}   The Slaves Bound by Magic {All are welcome!} - Page 2 EmptyMon May 05, 2014 5:17 pm

IC~ Grassblade threw herself in between the two cats, refusing to let either pass her, though she got plenty scratches from doing so. She growled deeply, being sure only the two siblings heard for their sake, "Cosmic, you need her too much to do this. Astrid, defending me serves no purpose, not this time, no need to spill blood over a cat's sorrow." Grassblade's mew was soft, though her low growl ran under the words in warning.
Back to top Go down
Gravelclaw
Administrator
Administrator
Gravelclaw

Cat Character Sheet
Personality:

PostSubject: Re: The Slaves Bound by Magic {All are welcome!}   The Slaves Bound by Magic {All are welcome!} - Page 2 EmptyMon May 05, 2014 6:51 pm

Well, it seems high time I get back to my roots Evil 

Creek padded slowly towards the three quarreling cats, his claws making sharp clicking sounds on the cold stone. "Hello Grassblade, Cosmic. Are you having issues with Astrid?" he purred, hoping his old mentor would say yes. His last slave... well, let's just say when a cat hits molten rock it makes a satisfying sound.
Back to top Go down
❤ No More Pain ❤
❤ No More Pain ❤

PostSubject: Re: The Slaves Bound by Magic {All are welcome!}   The Slaves Bound by Magic {All are welcome!} - Page 2 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 3:16 am

Cosmic flicked his tail looking at Grassblade, "Cage. Now" he ordered before looking at Creek and shook his head, "Nah. Just a brotherly sisterly battle isn't that right Stari?" he snickered.

Astrid stood there panting and glaring at her brother but decided to say nothing as the blood trickled from the wound in her left side and dropped onto the floor one after the other slowly.
Back to top Go down
DragonOfTheSeas
Leaf Pouncer
DragonOfTheSeas

Cat Character Sheet
Name:
Personality:

PostSubject: Re: The Slaves Bound by Magic {All are welcome!}   The Slaves Bound by Magic {All are welcome!} - Page 2 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 7:13 pm

(AUGH!!! Sorry for being inactive, I couldn't find the website :P I guess I should add it to my bookmarks :I well I have nothing really to say other than this so.. yeah :I)
Back to top Go down
lightpelt01
Vice Webmaster
Vice Webmaster
lightpelt01

Cat Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Slaves Bound by Magic {All are welcome!}   The Slaves Bound by Magic {All are welcome!} - Page 2 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 8:24 pm

IC: Grassblade was relieved, but she couldn't stop he neck fur from rising, "and good morning to you, Creek." She spat out the last word as if it were a curse.
Back to top Go down
Gravelclaw
Administrator
Administrator
Gravelclaw

Cat Character Sheet
Personality:

PostSubject: Re: The Slaves Bound by Magic {All are welcome!}   The Slaves Bound by Magic {All are welcome!} - Page 2 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 10:22 pm

"What have I done to you?" Creek questioned with a grin and a fake tone of hurt
Back to top Go down
lightpelt01
Vice Webmaster
Vice Webmaster
lightpelt01

Cat Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Slaves Bound by Magic {All are welcome!}   The Slaves Bound by Magic {All are welcome!} - Page 2 EmptySat May 10, 2014 4:33 pm

IC: "Oh, don't pull that! I know you better than I'd like to... I may not be the best Ozium in the cave, but I have respect. I respected you until~" Grassblade bit her tongue, she couldn't say when with all the other Oziums around. WHY!? Why can't I just let everything I want to say out! Her eyes watered slightly, but Grassblade kept her stance.
Back to top Go down
Gravelclaw
Administrator
Administrator
Gravelclaw

Cat Character Sheet
Personality:

PostSubject: Re: The Slaves Bound by Magic {All are welcome!}   The Slaves Bound by Magic {All are welcome!} - Page 2 EmptySat May 10, 2014 5:32 pm

"Oh,no. Please inform me of what I've done." Creek laughed "Unless your scared to tell my freind Cosmic here."
Back to top Go down
lightpelt01
Vice Webmaster
Vice Webmaster
lightpelt01

Cat Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Slaves Bound by Magic {All are welcome!}   The Slaves Bound by Magic {All are welcome!} - Page 2 EmptySat May 10, 2014 5:53 pm

OOC~ is it just me, or is that EXACTLY what you asked me on mod chat, word for word!?   Shocked 

IC~ Grassblade's whole pelt bristled, remembering when she helped two slaves Creek was torturing... then she got an idea, "fine. I respected you until you nearly killed two slaves through fire and chains, they were about to be burned at the stake until I came by, put out the fire, and wrestled you to the ground while you were too busy gloating about your methods to notice. Too busy showing off to see what your slaves were doing." Grassblade was perfectly calm while recalling the event, not showing a hint of emotion now.
Back to top Go down
Gravelclaw
Administrator
Administrator
Gravelclaw

Cat Character Sheet
Personality:

PostSubject: Re: The Slaves Bound by Magic {All are welcome!}   The Slaves Bound by Magic {All are welcome!} - Page 2 EmptySat May 10, 2014 7:18 pm

"So, what your saying is you don't respect me because I was doing the thing I'm here for?" Creek meowed mockingly
Back to top Go down
lightpelt01
Vice Webmaster
Vice Webmaster
lightpelt01

Cat Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Slaves Bound by Magic {All are welcome!}   The Slaves Bound by Magic {All are welcome!} - Page 2 EmptySat May 10, 2014 10:37 pm

IC~ "No, what I'm saying is that I don't respect you because you do what you're here fore badly." Grassblade stated, dragging Dirt-tail, her slave, out of his cage. A spark lit her gaze as grassblade chained each of Dirt-tail's paws to the floor a put a simple, burning, fat ember on his fur. Then another. Then another. Then she stopped and smiled as Dirt-tail struggled to run, the embers getting to his skin. "Had enough heat?" Grassblade growled, dumping water onto her brother, then freezing his paws to the ground. She looked then at Creek.

Back to top Go down
Gravelclaw
Administrator
Administrator
Gravelclaw

Cat Character Sheet
Personality:

PostSubject: Re: The Slaves Bound by Magic {All are welcome!}   The Slaves Bound by Magic {All are welcome!} - Page 2 EmptySun May 11, 2014 12:41 am

"Humph." He grumbled "My turn." He turned to Dirt-tail and cast a spell so he wouldn't die until Creek let him, and then sent a spear of rock straight through Dirt-tails throat
Back to top Go down
lightpelt01
Vice Webmaster
Vice Webmaster
lightpelt01

Cat Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Slaves Bound by Magic {All are welcome!}   The Slaves Bound by Magic {All are welcome!} - Page 2 EmptySun May 11, 2014 5:19 pm

IC~ Grassblade smiled for the first time towards Creek. Maybe he wasn't as bad as she made him out to be, "care to teach me that trick?" Grassblade laughed at Dirt-tail's pained look of dread. He owed her a life time of dept, Dirt-tail did... and she'd get it.
Back to top Go down
Gravelclaw
Administrator
Administrator
Gravelclaw

Cat Character Sheet
Personality:

PostSubject: Re: The Slaves Bound by Magic {All are welcome!}   The Slaves Bound by Magic {All are welcome!} - Page 2 EmptySun May 11, 2014 6:36 pm

"I suppose I could." Creek meowed in response as he licked his fur clean. He looked back at Dirt-tail and the immense amount of blood the cat was losing, but he couldn't actually die or even pass out.
Back to top Go down
❤ No More Pain ❤
❤ No More Pain ❤

PostSubject: Re: The Slaves Bound by Magic {All are welcome!}   The Slaves Bound by Magic {All are welcome!} - Page 2 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 12:29 am

Cosmic gave Astrid a glare, "Didn't I tell you to get back into the cage?" he snarled flicking his tail back and forth.

Astrid hissed looking at her brother and retaliated, "Make me brother."
Back to top Go down
lightpelt01
Vice Webmaster
Vice Webmaster
lightpelt01

Cat Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Slaves Bound by Magic {All are welcome!}   The Slaves Bound by Magic {All are welcome!} - Page 2 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 6:25 pm

IC~ Grassblade gave a low growl as she materialized a bramble bush between the bickering siblings, then turned to Creek, "I'd much appreciate the lesson, this cat owes me his life and more... for what he did," Grassblade's mew turned to a fierce growl as she gestured to Dirt-tail.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Slaves Bound by Magic {All are welcome!}   The Slaves Bound by Magic {All are welcome!} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Slaves Bound by Magic {All are welcome!}
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Cats RPG :: Dungeons roleplay :: Cave Dungeons-
Jump to: